Lounashuone Kerho

Lounashuone Kerho operates in the historical milieu of the Hamina Garrison Club. The restaurant provides a wonderful setting for various events and meetings in a building completed in 1863.

The place has served as the residence of the head of the cadet school, as the headquarters and officer club of the Russian Regiment in the early 20th century and from the 1920s to the 2000s as the Hamina Officers’ Club.

In the 21st century, the Hamina Officers’ Club became the Hamina Garrison Club. The food is prepared with professionalism using only the purest ingredients of the highest quality.