Langinkoski Church was finished at 1953 and was designed by architect A. O. Bengts. It is located in Metsola region of Kotka town. White church buidling resembles by its character a medieval stone church. The church is by its inner form a rectangle and is fitted for approximately 300 people. Next to the church building is a thin church clock tower. A white cross dominates the altar wall. The organ of the church has 17 organ stops.