Mobile Menu

Isopuisto Park, Kotka

Parks
Papinkatu 8, Kotka

The largest constructed park in Kotkansaari, the Isopuisto Park was originally established around the Orthodox church of St Nicholas built in 1801. The Isopuisto Park is an English-style landscape park, where the terrain contours, natural trees and pathways made by the users have formed the basis of the design.

The park has two playgrounds, a game field and a paddling pool for children plus an area for dogs.